March 7, 2005

shout out to my baby =)

i am so much in luv with my baby...i feel comfort when im with him, i feel happy when im with him, i feel cared for when im with him, hes the one i trust, hes the one i can always rely on, he always give me good advises, hes a shoulder to cry on, hes my baby, hes my everythin... he and i kno that i cant write any poems for shiet..hehe..so i got this from one of tamia's songs called So into U...

With every passing moment
Thoughts of you run through my head
Everytime that I'm near you
I realize that your heaven sent

I think your truly something special
Just what my dreams are really made of
Let's stay together you and me boy
There's noone like you around

I really like what you've done to me
I can't really explain it, I'm so into you

It could be the way that you hold me
It could be the things that you say
Oh I'm not to sure what it is boy
But I know I like feeling this way

Oh I really like
What I feel when I'm with you
Your a dream come true
Don't you ever leave my side
Cuz it feels so right baby

if u're readin this, i kno i say this so many times already but its true its true...im so deeply in luv with u ...n i am so thankful to have u in my life... -143-

No comments: